Due to the Covid-19 pandemic there are a few changes that we have had to make at Maon Hotel.
- At the front door, where guests will check-in, we have installed an 80% medical grade hand sanitiser, that all guests will be required to use when entering the premises
- To help control the spread of the virus, where possible we will try to maintain a 2m distance, and have as little contact as possible by:
- All staff wearing gloves and masks and temperatures taken daily
- Once we open the front door to guests, we will ask that they wait there, whilst we step back allowing them to enter the property
- Instead of asking guests to fill out registration forms themselves, we will stand behind a plastic screen and fill this out with information given to us by them
- Keys will be handed to the guests fully disinfected
- As we do not want cross contamination between guests, our usual standard rooms will have sole use of a toilet and shower/bath in the property. These will be explained to you on arrival, therefore our communal toilet/shower/bath will not be available to be used by guests with en-suite facilities
- We want to try and maintain the personal touch that bed and breakfasts are known for, but at these times appreciate we have to make changes to this
- Common areas, such as the hallway and banisters, will be disinfected throughout the day with high grade recommended antibacterial sprays
- Unless absolutely necessary we will not be entering the guest rooms throughout your stay to service them, this is for our safety and yours. If guests require clean towels or the beverage tray to be replenished,this can be arranged from a safe distance.
- All white linen is outsourced to a professional laundry company and cleaned to the highest hygienic standards
- As much as we pride ourselves on an excellent breakfast, and enjoy this time socialising with our guests, right now it just isn’t possible. Instead we will be providing “breakfast baskets” delivered outside your bedroom door, these may consist of:
- Breakfast bar
- Fresh fruit
- Fruit juice
- During your stay with us, should you start to have any of the Covid-19 symptoms, or feel unwell, we ask that you please make us aware of this as soon as possible so that we can safeguard you, our other guests and ourselves.
We want to try and maintain the personal touch that bed and breakfasts are known for, but at these times appreciate we have to make changes to this.